Hank’s Beer Blog is back. We welcome our guest judges: Aidan, Maddie, Sarah, and Shenhar for a ranking of 10 beers! The following beers were ranked:
- Ballast Point | Habanero Sculpin
- Corona Extra
- Deschutes Brewery | Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Dogfish Head | 60 Minute IPA
- Dogfish Head | Namaste White Belgian-Style Witbier
- Flying Dog | Tropical Bitch Belgian IPA
- Karbach Brewing | Lemon and Ginger Radler
- Kirkland Light
- Natural Light
- Zilker Brewing Parks and Rec
Which beer will reign supreme?
Dogfish Head’s Namaste White comes in with a first-place finish. Our judges described this beer as “refreshing,” “easy” and “a porch-beer.” Deschutes Brewery takes second and Karbach Brewing takes a close third. Last place goes to the Natural Light, described by our judges as “piss” (twice) and “wet.” Here is a photo of the (mostly) finished bottles and cans.
This is how our judges scored each beer.
We had a great time and we hope you enjoy this post. See you next time!